Passenger airliners don’t just disappear and the entire official story of what happened to the plane is a lie. In a region where not even a small boat or single engine plane moves without a few countries seeing it, can an airliner not be detected and located?
- How about questioning the people who placed the giant short position on Malaysian Airlines stock BEFORE the event.
- How did the pilot afford a full scale 777 flight simulator for his home? Just a tad unusual don’t you think?
- What was in the cargo hold? Many high value airfreight loads have satellite tracking, didn’t this aircraft have any?
- Where were the mobile telephones of the passengers? (Several countries have the capability to track mobile devices so long as they have power)
- Several countries in the area have fixed in place geoacoustic surveillance arrays that can detect aircraft hundreds of miles away – what did they hear?
- What about all the military radars, what did they see?
- Several navies patrol the areas involved, some of those ships have long range passive towed array sonars capable of detecting aircraft hundreds of miles away, what did they pick up?
- How could the minimum of six independent dispersed aircraft communications systems “fail” at once?
- An explosion would be picked up by the early warning satellites of several countries, likewise it would be detected and located by geoacoustic surveillance systems.
The explanation is that the plane, passengers and cargo were kidnapped and stolen. The passengers on the plane who were not high value targets were most likely killed. The plane is most likely already in the US and the high value cargo and passengers along with it.
It seems the people responsible are determined to start a war with either Russia or China or both. If this happens there will only be one conclusion. Americans should be seriously concerned about this latest escalation in the war game coming on the heels of Syria and Ukraine. To brazenly kidnap and steal high value weaponry from the Chinese is an act of war or a callous attempt at starting one.